What happens when you throw Bauer Media and News UK in a room together?
You get Octave Audio, a collaborative start-up with access to a third of all online commercial radio listeners* and well-loved, household brands including Absolute, KISS, talkSPORT and Virgin Radio UK.
Sign up to below to receive updates on all things Octave. By signing up we’re giving you a chance to win 1 of 5 Anker Soundcore mini, Super-Portable Bluetooth Speakers.
“Entrant(s)” means any person that meets the qualifying criteria as set out in these terms and conditions and enters the competition.
“Octave” means Octave IP Limited (company number 12395152 and whose registered office is at Media House Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, England, PE2 6EA).
“Prize” means one Anker Souncore mini, Super-Portable Bluetooth Speaker. “Promoter” means Octave.
“Qualifying Entity” means [You must be employed by either a Media Agency or be a Client of Octave].
1. In order to qualify for entry to the Competition an Entrant must be an employee of a Qualifying Entity.
Participation in the Competition
- The Competition will run from 00:00 (GMT) on [8th August 2022] and continue until 23:59 (GMT) on [31st December 2022] (the “Competition Period”). Any entries received outside the Competition Period will be automatically disqualified.
- There is a limit of one entry per Entrant. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries will be automatically disqualified.
- To enter you must complete and submit the online form available at [www.octaveip.com/datarealness] during the Competition Period only. By submitting a competition entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries received which are not submitted via the official entry method will not be accepted. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Competition is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected.
Winners and Prizes
- There will be 5 winners. One Prize per winner.
- The winners will be selected at random (such selection to be conducted electronically) from all entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The draw will take place on the last day of each month from August
through to December. Where one winner will be chosen each month. (31/08/22) (30/09/22) (31/10/22) (30/11/22) (31/12/22) (no later than 5 days after each date).
- Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the Prize in whole or in part.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award the Prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a Prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value. The Promoter also reserves the right to award a Prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value if in its reasonable discretion it is appropriate to do so.
Winner Announcement and claiming of Prize
- Winners will be notified by email or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 14 days after the end of the Competition Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner from the valid entries that were received during the Competition Period.
- Winners will be required to confirm acceptance of the applicable Prize within 14 days of having been notified. If the winner has not claimed their Prize by the date specified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another Entrant.
Data Protection and Publicity
Limitation of Liability
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries including any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter’s liability under or in connection with this competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by you even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by you and the Promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter under applicable law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or
personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- If Entrants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when participating in the Competition, their entry will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the Entrants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their Prize to another Entrant.
- The provision of the Prize does not imply endorsement by the Promoter of any third parties concerned in any way with the Competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter has no responsibility or liability for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Promoter, it will not be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) arising out of the Competition or Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including altering Prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. In the event any error resulting in there being more winners than Prizes for the competition, the Promoter reserves the right to (a) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such error; and/or (b) allocate the available Prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the Prize(s) or the value of the Prize(s) between the winners of the Competition.
- Any Entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Competition, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Competition at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Competition, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Competition as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the “Website”).
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Competition or these Terms and Conditions.